The Highland View congregation invites all members and visitors to regular assemblies at the times listed below. If you cannot get to the church building, you can attend our live assemblies by cliicking the "live Webcast" picture to the right during these meeting times:
- Sunday Morning BibleClasses 9:30-10:15a.m.
- Sunday Morning Assembly 10:30-11:30a.m.
- Wednesday Evening Devotional, AWANA (during school year), and Classes 6:30-7:30p.m.
- Small Groups - Small group meetings are not webcast. To see the list of our groups --click here)
Current Long-Term Projects
Highland View's 70th Anniversary - August 9-10, 2014
In August 2014, we'll be 70! To celebrate, we've planned many activities, speakers, fun and food--come celebrate!
Join in the fun! We need to know who is coming. 3 Ways to RSVP:
- Go to our group Facebook page and click events
- Sign up on the log in the church building lobby
For more info, check out these:
2014 Weekly Reading of the Psalms
In 2014, we are reading through the book of Psalms in the Old Testament. Each week there is a new set of passages to read as a congregation. We hope you will decide to join in and read these holy songs and poems through the weeks this year. Here is the current weekly reading assignment:
Getting Our Publications
Now you have three ways to read our regular publications, two by internet and one in print. Using the internet lets us reduce costs to print and mail while continuing to write to you. Communication is important for our fellowship and church family. Print-and-mail costs go up about $1000 a year (2014 would have been over $17K). You can:
- Visit this website regularly, OR
- Subscribe to Highalnd ViewPoints weekly email, OR
- Ask us to mail a printed copy to your home by US Post Office! Here's more info:
1. Visit this site often
The weekly bulletin and other regular publications from Highland View will be available on our website's "Newsstand" (look at the left column on this page) for anyone to read online. There are many other wonderful resources on this website - explore to find study resources, videos, and photos.
2. Subscribe to Highland ViewPoints, an emailed bulletin
If you have email, you can get our weekly Highland ViewPoints. This is a free weekly digital summary of the news, upcoming events, new articles, links to blogs, Sunday order of assembly, and pictures of members and activities. To Subscribe: Click here or on the Sign Up Now button in the Newsstand (left column).
3. Get a print copy
Some don't use computers or internet service, so we are glad to mail a bulletin to you at your request--call 483-7471. We also print a few copies for pick-up at the church building in the front lobby.